This blog is still under construction. I am currently uploading past projects before posting current projects. Keep checking everyday for more content!

What is Akik Dice Project?

Friday, November 18, 2016

ADP 003 - Labradorite D12

Project Number : ADP - 003
Material : Labradorite
Size (Edge) : ~5mm
Last Updated : Early 2016
Cut : In progress
Sanded : 0 out of 12 sides
Pipped : 0 out of 12 sides
Painted : 0 out of 12 sides
Polished : 0 out of 12 sides

This is rather messy. The D12 started out well, but I screwed up when cutting the last sides. I forgot which were the sides that were cut first. The first few sides were cut more accurately so they were useful for angle reference and approximating whether the other sides had been cut properly or not. At the end I couldn't make a perfect dodecahedron so I abandoned this project. I mean, most of the sides are so far from regular pentagons ;-;


No comments:

Post a Comment