This blog is still under construction. I am currently uploading past projects before posting current projects. Keep checking everyday for more content!

What is Akik Dice Project?

Sunday, July 17, 2016

ADP 000 - Bloodstone (?) D6

Project Number : ADP - 000
Material : Bloodstone (?)
Size (Edge) : 1.15 cm
Last Updated : November 2015
Cut : Done
Sanded : Done
Pipped : 4 out of 6 sides
Painted : 0 out of 6 sides
Polished : 0 out of 6 sides

This was my first attempt on making a dice. I bought a chunk of green rock (which seems to be the green part of bloodstone?) at a local store for a really cheap price. Since there were right angles already, it was fairly easy to make into a cube. Rounding the corners were also easy. However, making the pips are totally different story. I didn't have a proper tool to make the pips, so it was rudiculously hard to do, and I quit doing the pips after 4 sides done. The last time I touched this dice was last year's November.


No comments:

Post a Comment